12 year old Talibani boy beheading an American spy

Discussion in 'Politics & Law' started by rytis2001, Apr 22, 2007.

?

considering that adults kill children is it really low to allow children to kill adul

1. war is war, anything goes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. it is very bad to allow children to kill only adults should do it

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. rytis2001

rytis2001 Guest

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,267688,00.html

do you think this is low or is it justified that a 12 year old is carrying out the execution considering that adults kill children is it really low to allow children to kill adults in the same way?

2. pikatore

pikatore Registered Member

No. Children must have thier innocence protected. This is disgusting.

3. Omega

Omega Ω

I feel that kids should not be used like this but, when it comes to war anything can happen. These kids are brought up knowing how to do this and brain washed that is it ok. In fact sometimes it is rewarded and I cannot answer if this is war or wrong because it is not the kids fault and it is the adults that showed him this and told him it was ok and a good thing for his/her country.

4. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

I'm with Pikatore. It's disgusting.

5. This is the reality of war. You're naive if you think other wise. There is no glory or dignity when you're in someone's country getting killed, and killing others.

6. MrCarolina77

MrCarolina77 Guest

The kid should not be doing the killing. God damn. Kids should not be exposed to shit like this. I hope the parents of the kids get kicked square in the nuts.

7. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

You're quite easy on them.

I'd much rather see both of them with buckshot in their eyes.

8. missdixy

missdixy Guest

Pretty horrible, but like someone else said, this is the reality of war.

9. tipsycatlover

tipsycatlover Registered Member

Not the right question. Is it okay to kill a 12 year old child-warrior who is trying to kill you?

Sure, or a 10 year old or an 8 year old. Whatever it takes.

10. Duke1985

Duke1985 EatsApplePieShitsFreedom

Its not right.

It is war, so I'm not so naive to be surprised by the fact its happening, but that doesn't change the fact it should be a war crime and you should be hung for it.