• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

12-Year Old Taliban Boy Shown Beheading a Man

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Here is a sickening story that shows just how barbaric Taliban kids are.

A 12 (TWELVE!) year old kid was on film beheading a fellow Taliban fighter who was accused of leaking information to America. He is called an "American spy" by the kid before he begins cutting and hacking at his neck with a knife, spurting blood until he head is severed. All the while the kid and others around him are chanting "Allahu akbar!" as another man holds the beard of the man being executed.

Jihadist video shows boy beheading man - Yahoo! News

I am sick of hearing how these people can be so sick and lawless. Even fellow Muslims are sick and tired of this:

"This is outright barbarism," Iqbal Haider, secretary-general of the independent Human Rights Commission of Pakistan, said after viewing the video. "Whosoever has committed this, whether they are Taliban or anybody else or any Afghan or al-Qaida or anybody, they are enemy No. 1 of the Muslims."

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Propaganda, plain and simple. The government chooses what they want to show, and what they don't' want to show based on how they want too look. I'll bet there is tons of these videos floating around the CIA.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Well considering that the video was made public and was not shown by the US government it's hard to assume it's propoganda. It can certainly be used that way but the truth is that it came from the Taliban who are trying to continue sending their message.

Mr_Snipes

Registered Member
I agree. It looks like propaganda to me. They are trying to scare people into not giving information to the U.S. and its allies in Afghanistan.

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
Support the war or not, it makes you realize that yes, this is a real war.

And if we stay there or if we leave, things could get really ugly.

And if these people get a real WMD before somebody kills them, they will destroy a city or a nation or the world.