12 months ago..

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
Well folks.

12 months ago, I am minding my own bussiness on M2 and I got a PM from Vince. Going on about his forum

I still got the PM..

usually I don't do this, but I was looking through these forums and I saw that you're into debating and discussing things. I figured I'd take a chance and ask you to become a member of my forums and debate with our excellent members there.

The more serious topics are located in Mature Discussion, but there's also tons of other stuff to post in if you're interested. Take a look around, I'm sure you'll find something that will be of interest to you.

I'm sorry if I've bothered you with this message, but we're looking for more quality members and you seem like you'd be a good addition to the site. Anyways, it would be great if you joined, so hopefully I'll see you there...

Thanks for your time.

http://www.fusion-central.net/forum/

And I joined! Having fun here.

YAYA!!! 1 year since I joined. Should have more posts but meh

Thank You!

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n
It sent me something like that like a year or two ago....I know it's past 12 months >.>;

I still don't know why I am here till this day, maybe because he just knew that we were getting bored of our other forums and we needed a refresher from it all.

T

Tan

usually I don't do this, but I was looking through these forums and I saw that you're into debating and discussing things. I figured I'd take a chance and ask you to become a member of my forums and debate with our excellent members there.

The more serious topics are located in Mature Discussion, but there's also tons of other stuff to post in if you're interested. Take a look around, I'm sure you'll find something that will be of interest to you.

I'm sorry if I've bothered you with this message, but we're looking for more quality members and you seem like you'd be a good addition to the site. Anyways, it would be great if you joined, so hopefully I'll see you there...

Thanks for your time.

http://www.fusion-central.net/forum/
lol funny

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
well cool its been a year.

Alex ive been here longer than you? Hmm...

I joined in feb/march of 06. Before all the crazy server switch...

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
I remember those messages, back when the site was Central Fusion. Good memories.
I wasn't here back then. But a week after I joined, they switched to VBulletin.

And thanks guys!

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n
Hey swift wasn't it like 3-4 server switches in our time? I remember time we use to get comfortable with one that we had to be kicked right back out because of server problems. It was like getting evicted out of your house for doing nothing --;