• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

12 Days of Christmas Woohoo Style!

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Cool, I just checked it out. Just be careful about mentioning the charity in the auction. You'd have to get a signed form from them saying it's ok and post that as well, or eBay will pull it.

dize

Registered Member
I think that why he listed it the way he did.

"With a Reason
Don't forget the children in need!
Toy's for Tot's"

Charity isn't mentioned & "Toys For Tots" is written w/apostrophes. Almost like I am saying for people to go & help toys for tots.

I hope it works out. Thanks you.

dize

Registered Member
Andrew said:
Cool, I just checked it out. Just be careful about mentioning the charity in the auction. You'd have to get a signed form from them saying it's ok and post that as well, or eBay will pull it.
Actually it was pulled because it was listed under mystery. Which, I forgot to change that. SO this time I remembered to make it a weir auction instead.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5648503318
I did get rid of the title though "Toy's For Tot's" just in case.:nod: