• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies 12 Angry Men

dDave

V.I.P.
Today I watched 12 Angry Men for the very first time. I can't believe it had taken me so long to watch this movie. It's rated #7 of all time on IMDb with a score of 8.9

To be honest, I really enjoyed the movie. I loved how diverse the characters were, I loved how every little thing in the movie mattered, and I loved how convincing the roles were. I thought that Henry Fonda and Lee J. Cobb were 100% convincing the whole time, quite engaging.

99% of the movie took place in one room, that was really interesting for me. I never watch movies that are quite so simple in that sense. It almost makes you feel as if you're actually there in the room and you can feel the tension.

Anyone else see this movie? Thoughts?

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Its been a while since I saw it so I'm sure I forgot a lot of it but it was a excellent movie. Superb acting both by Fonda and Cobb, which both had a good reputation as actors. I've never been on a jury and I wonder if it can get that intense. I think I would like to watch it again.

Fonda did a excellent job in Grapes of Wrath too. Really gave you a taste of what it was like to live during the depression.

Shooting_Palanx

The Rock is cooking atm..
Saw this great classic last year, and thought it was very well put together considering the time and place it was filmed. One room? Seriously, I thought it was amazing. We watched this as part of a conformity theme for one of my english classes, and thought it was great!