• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

110th U.S. Open

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
It starts on Thursday, this is my third favorite even after the Masters and the British Open. I'm sure Mickleson will be in contention, he'll have sort of the home crowd on his side since the course is close to where he's from.

Tiger hasn't been on his game since coming back, so it should be interesting to see in an event that's he's dominated in the past.

Predictions?

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
U.S Open is my second favorite event, behind the Masters. Definitely something I look forward to every year. Hopefully this year will be more competitive than ten years ago at Pebble. That one wasn't even worth watching unless you're a Tiger fan.

Mickelson missed a cut recently, so I don't know what kind of form he's in. But you can never count out a player of his talent in the majors.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Tiger is +5 thru 14 holes in his second round. The projected cut is +5 right now.

Mickelson was +4 in his first round. He hasn't teed off yet today.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Tiger Woods had a great round yesterday. He shot a 66 which is incredible and he's currently in third place at -1. Dustin Johnson who is the current leader also shot a 66 yesterday and he's at -6 going into the final round.

Overall Tiger hasn't played all that well, he's about to tee off and he'll need another incredible round and a little luck on his side if he's going to win this tournament.

Mickleson is at +1, so we shouldn't count him out just yet.