• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

11 Million Dollars Gone

Dabs

Registered Member
I saw this story on the news, but I am enclosing the link, it tells the story better than I could~
These seem like wonderful people, but dealing with awful situations.....she has been battling cancer and he's just so happy he still has her :)
Such a nice story *smiles*
What would you do with $11,255,272? - Front - TheChronicleHerald.ca

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
That is such a nice story, love conquers all type of deal I guess. I would of kept the money honestly and would of never told anybody about it. Probably would give half to charity, and kept the rest for myself and my wife. Hire the best doctors to work on her and hope for the best.

Dabs

Registered Member
Yes, it is a nice story...most stories these days can never manage to make me smile...but this one...this one was grand~
They did mention on the news that they kept a little put back for themselves, in case of emergency.....but they seemed so overjoyed to talk about the looks on the peoples' faces when they were handed the money.
I so hope the lady can manage to keep her cancer under control, so they can remain together for a while longer~