1000th POST! and Kane...

Unity

#WOKEN
Staff member
This is my 1000th post on GF.com!!! Pop the champagne everyone...

I wanted to make sure it was in the Wrestling Forums, which are what brought me here.

I'll use this to say that Kane, one of my old favorite wrestlers, is in the best angle he's participated in for years! This has got to be my favorite storyline that the WWE has going right now. I really hope this brings about a major change for Kane, like a return to his mask in some form. He could once again become a major heel in the title hunt, if he keeps this up.

He's one of the best big men of all time. Putting him to use and giving him somebody to do is a really good idea by the writers. Now, to give him back his mask and make a story to blow my mind.

Oh yes, congrats on the 1,oooth post!

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I'm glad that he's involved in a good storyline for once. The only problem I have is that his promos are running a bit longer than they should.

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Back when Kane was still wearing the mask and was feuding with Undertaker I was still real into wrestling. But wow the years have passed since then! When I heard he wasnt wearing the mask anymore I about fell over. I never would have thought he'd take it off.

Also... congrats on the 1000 posts, I'm almost there myself!

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
Kane is playing this character perfectly so far...the dude has gone completely insane and I'm loving every minute of it.

And congrats buddy...you're welcome.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Kane hasn't done anything for me since he removed his mask, but now it looks like they gave him a great storyline. I cannot wait to see where this thing leads to. It's only the beggining so in the next few weeks, it should get even more exciting.

The WWE as impress me a lot lately, hopefully they can keep it up.

The_Burger_King

Registered Member
Congrats on 1,000, now get started on the next 1,000. As far as Kane I hope they give him a good push as face or heel he has been around for a while and it is time for him to get another run at a title, just sucks it will probably only be a ECW title run but at least its something.

Unity

#WOKEN
Staff member
Kane is playing this character perfectly so far...the dude has gone completely insane and I'm loving every minute of it.

And congrats buddy...you're welcome.
Haha, Thank you!

Kane hasn't done anything for me since he removed his mask, but now it looks like they gave him a great storyline. I cannot wait to see where this thing leads to. It's only the beggining so in the next few weeks, it should get even more exciting.

The WWE as impress me a lot lately, hopefully they can keep it up.
The thing I have enjoyed about maskless Kane is that he's awesome on the mic and with his facial expressions. I do miss the mask, however. It was one of the coolest in wrasslin history in either of its forms.

I suppose a good compromise with the possible mask return would be to bring back the one that allowed him to speak. I'm sure he could still be one hell of a talker.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
They could do a burn storyline and he can go back to being disfigured under the mask and suit.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
They should have never taken the mask off Kane in the first place and they could easily incorporate it back on him if they wanted too. I hope they do because it would make him back in to the monster he once was.