• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

TV 1000 Ways To Die

Is watching 1000 Ways To Die Wrong?

• Total voters

MAgnum9987

Do What Thou Wilt
Is 1000 Ways To Die wrong to watch?

I rather like the show, I find it fascinating. But my sister just had a hissy fit because "Its wrong to watch people die for entertainment."

so does watching it, make it wrong?

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
I have never heard of this show before this thread. I did a quick search and this was one of the first results that came up....

YouTube - 1000 ways to die # 553

OMG! :shocked:

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
I actually like the show, I think that they put the humor into death and also show how some people die in the most dumbest and bizarre ways. I think it is a great and funny and sometimes stupid show. You are not a bad guy Magnum for watching it...great show

MAgnum9987

Do What Thou Wilt
I actually like the show, I think that they put the humor into death and also show how some people die in the most dumbest and bizarre ways. I think it is a great and funny and sometimes stupid show. You are not a bad guy Magnum for watching it...great show
Thats what I told my sister!

Dabs

Registered Member
This gal happens to think the show is funny (sometimes) too :lol:
Good God the things people do....some things make me gasp, and cover my mouth.....and other things makes me yell out "You fucking dumbass, that's what you get" ~LoL~
I recall the one about the gal who loved sex, but every time she and her boyfriend finished, she would have to have a cigarette and he'd get pissy, he hated the smoke smell.
So she decided to quit, and she bought those patches.
But she was in a hurry and she applied like 30 patches all over her body...she was found dead in the bathroom.
What else can you possibly say about someone who does that??....they're a fucking dumbass!

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
I've only watched it a couple of times; one in particular I remember was this poor sap who went to the Dominatrix at a whore house and she dressed him up in latex and put the rubber ball in his mouth. He was allergic to latex but she thought that his protests were part of the S&M act and he died of anaphylactic shock.

and lol @ the Butt Plugged video. dumbass

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
I voted yeah without reading the question, I need to change it neah. I vote neah it is not wrong.

Dabs

Registered Member
I've only watched it a couple of times; one in particular I remember was this poor sap who went to the Dominatrix at a whore house and she dressed him up in latex and put the rubber ball in his mouth. He was allergic to latex but she thought that his protests were part of the S&M act and he died of anaphylactic shock.

and lol @ the Butt Plugged video. dumbass
I saw that episode too Jeanie~
What a helluva way to go.
There was another weird gross one where a guy hooked an uncooked whole chicken up to battery cables and used it as errmm.....uhhh.....'blow-up-lady-who-was-a-real-chicken'.
He stuck his member in the chicken's cavity and got the shock of his life~

Last edited: