1000 Ways to Die

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by pro2A, Feb 27, 2009.

1. pro2A

pro2A Hell, It's about time!

Last edited: Mar 4, 2009

2. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

Death by sex would be an interesting way to die.

I've never heard of the show. Is it something shown a lot in America?

3. Megsy

Megsy Registered Member

A friend of mine once said that he'd like to die by jumping off a high building. He then went on to say how he wanted to land on somone's car and give them a heart attack.

I guess that'd be one interesting way to go ...

And I've never heard of the show either, looks pretty interesting though.

4. pro2A

Ya it's a show over here. It's a weekly series that covers 1000 ways people have died in interesting ways. It's amazing that 90% of these deaths could have been avoided if the person had connected a few brain cells :rolleyes:

5. Shwa

Shwa Gay As Fuck V.I.P. Lifetime

I kind of felt sorry for the woman who got tricked by the fake Botox man, it really wasn't her fault at all and she was just trying get rid of her wrinckles. But that is an interesting show, liked the tire death the most so far :D

~Shwa

6. PretzelCorps

PretzelCorps Registered Member

Actually, I just saw this show the other day.

:lol: I thought it was terribly morbid, but it's really unbelievable the things some people do --> The one that stood out to me was the college couple that snuck into the giant helium basketball for sex. I guess it never dawned on them that you can't breathe helium?

7. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

Maybe not the most interesting but if you wanna roll in scariest... heres Horseman #2 of the Apocolypse per Revelations and an adaption of todays situation:

WR104....

a star that is nearing the end of its life, 8000 light years away from Earth but yet still close enough for the Gamma Rays to cause catastrophic effects on our planet. It could lead to an epic change of the earths atmosphere thus causing a blockage if even shortly of the sun & moon, which leads to a massive death toll in our worlds Plankton population. When we lose something as simple as Plankton, believe it or not..... we all suffer Dire circumstances.

WR104 star a deadly ray gun | Herald Sun

8. pro2A

She falls under "If you used your braincells in the first place you wouldn't be dead".

9. ExpectantlyIronic

ExpectantlyIronic e̳̳̺͕ͬ̓̑̂ͮͦͣ͒͒h̙ͦ̔͂?̅̂ ̾͗̑

The most interesting way to die would be in a ball of fire, caused by the plane you were on crashing after several flying pigs flew straight into the engines. Of course, just before it happens you have to say, "this plane will crash when pigs can fly!"

10. PretzelCorps

PretzelCorps Registered Member

:lol: lmao!!

I can only imagine what that guy's face looked like, when he saw a rendered depiction of a Gamma Ray Burst:

[​IMG]

...and then saw this picture, and put two and two together...

[​IMG]