• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

100 People Confront Bullied Teens Tormentor

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Salem, OR – A bullied teen finally got some comeuppance, and resolution, after 100 people showed up to his school in order to demand an apology from his longtime tormentor.

Bullied Teen Gets 100 People To Confront His Tormentor At School And Demand An Apology
This story really made my day. I would of loved to of been there and saw that bully's face when all these people showed up to confront him. Wish more bully's would get the same treatment.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
I remember punching one of my bullies in the face. It stopped the bullying problem real fast and exposed how much of a bitch he really was to every other kid. It's definitely satisfying to see them get what is coming to them.

dDave

V.I.P.
This story really made my day. I would of loved to of been there and saw that bully's face when all these people showed up to confront him. Wish more bully's would get the same treatment.
It is great. Shows that there are still some decent people around.

I remember punching one of my bullies in the face. It stopped the bullying problem real fast and exposed how much of a bitch he really was to every other kid. It's definitely satisfying to see them get what is coming to them.
I never punched any of my bullies in the face, I really wish that I had though. I got back at them in various ways that were a bit more discrete and secretive. (such as placing a milk carton in a backpack and letting it sit over Christmas break.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
It seems like today's bully's are meaner than ever and more persistent at it plus not just at school. I wish more people would confront them like they did here and maybe a lot of it would stop. Not all of it would, you'll never get rid of it altogether. There's going to be some that will need a good punch to convince them to stop.

I was really surprised that people even from Vancouver showed up to confront the bully. Its nice that people care that much.

iOnline

Registered Member
It seems like today's bully's are meaner than ever and more persistent at it plus not just at school. I wish more people would confront them like they did here and maybe a lot of it would stop. Not all of it would, you'll never get rid of it altogether. There's going to be some that will need a good punch to convince them to stop.

I was really surprised that people even from Vancouver showed up to confront the bully. Its nice that people care that much.
I agree, this is nice of people. I recently got bullied for no reason, I guess it's because a girl liked me and I didn't like her back. More people should stand up to bullies.

dDave

V.I.P.
I agree, this is nice of people. I recently got bullied for no reason, I guess it's because a girl liked me and I didn't like her back. More people should stand up to bullies.
The problem is that we're living in a society where everyone (especially teens) are entirely consumed by what other people think of them. This can be reflected in the way people dress, what music they listen to, how they act, etc.

People don't stand up to bullies because they are afraid of what other people will think of them. It's ridiculous and I wish that people would just snap out of it.

iOnline

Registered Member
The problem is that we're living in a society where everyone (especially teens) are entirely consumed by what other people think of them. This can be reflected in the way people dress, what music they listen to, how they act, etc.

People don't stand up to bullies because they are afraid of what other people will think of them. It's ridiculous and I wish that people would just snap out of it.
I couldn't agree with that any more. These days everyone wants to be something special and they bully others to get to that point. I seen a LOT of my good friends go to waste because of their "friends". They follow in the wrong path, AND make this world a worse place because it's hard to tell the real people from the fake people. I wish people would finally mature and be themselves.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I disagree. I think that the bullying culture is allowed to take hold because we don't teach our kids to stand up for themselves in the first place. I've seen a ton of cases growing up where the kid that was defending their self, physically or otherwise, and got in as much or more trouble than the bully. We're training our kids to turn the other cheek and go and tell on the bully and, IMO, that is not the best way our children can learn to deal with a bully.

The "just walk away" strategy works to a point but the bully will just escalate their actions. The only true way to stop a bully is for the child and their friends to stand up to the bully. We should be raising our children to stand up for themselves instead of running for an adult at the first sign of trouble. If we can trend how we raise our children towards our kids standing up for themselves and (more importantly) other children irregardless of friendships it will create an anti-bully culture.

They follow in the wrong path, AND make this world a worse place because it's hard to tell the real people from the fake people. I wish people would finally mature and be themselves.
I don't agree with this line of thinking. A lot of the "people" we're talking about here are middle and elementary school aged children who don't have the capacity for maturity yet. Most people don't even reach a truly mature state of mind until they are out of adolescence. If they start drinking, drugs, or have a traumatic injury that leads to PTSD-like symptoms the child can actually be stuck in the mentality of the time they started these things. Maturity might not be possible for some people, iOnline, and it's definitely not possible that early on in life.

They follow in the wrong path, AND make this world a worse place because it's hard to tell the real people from the fake people.
This, for example, is a statement that shows me you might not be as mature as you could be yet. We can't judge what the right and wrong path is for our friends. Generally there isn't much of a wrong path when you're going through school. Sure you can get in with a gang or group of snobs or something but, generally, cliques and group associations from middle and high school will also show later in life. Every workplace has cliques, for example. It's human nature to gravitate towards a group that has similar interests to you/

It is not for the individual to judge the reasons behind another's selection of a social group. Some kids want to fit in with the "cool' crowd because they want to feel more accepted. There is almost always an underlying reason for these kids wanting to be a part of the more socially accepted group. IMO a person that is trying to change themselves to be more accepted into a popular group has great evolutionary roots. It makes perfect sense for an individual to want to be a part of the most popular group because being more popular gives the illusion of having the best chances to mingle with the other popular groups. The popular boys always talk to the popular girls and what person wouldn't want the best possible additions to the genetic pool in their group? It's natural selection at it's best.

TLDR: We've evolved to want to be in the popular group of kids because they're the genetically superior humans and we want to be in the post position to share our genes with the best possible DNA in order to further our genetic line.

danwiz

Registered Member
Once upon a time I had a bully. He was constantly calling me names and harassing me. One time I told him off and he told me to meet him around the corner at lunch time for the beating of my life. I met him and told him to start beating on me - that "I'm not going to fight back, so just go ahead and enjoy yourself". For some reason that made him respect me, he threw not a single punch, and after that we were semi-friends!

And speaking of karma (we were talking about that weren't we?) I'm now 66 years old and he died about 15 years ago of a heart attack. He never did make anything of himself either. I at least like to think that I have made a little something of myself.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
So much of the time when you stand up to a bully like that dan they do back down. At least they use to, seems like anymore they get their bully friends together to beat you down. Even been some instances where their parents were helping them.

Doc just because someone is in with the popular group doesn't make them genetically superior.