• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

100 Members!

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Welcome member #100! :)

No more 2 number user id's. :)

Good to see this place picking up. We have somenew stuff planend for next week that should keep things interesting here. :D

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Yeah, this place has really started to pick up over the last week or so. You're doing a great job, man. I'm looking forward to seeing what you have planned for next week and beyond.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Nope, that wasn't worth a try at all.

YOU LOSE! GOOD DAY SIR!

Just kidding, lol! But not kidding about not winning the box just for being the 100th member.

:D

Wrecked

Registered Member
now that the site is becoming more popular [ i plan on inviting some of my friends over here soon ], i'm hoping that the mods will be able to keep up with the spam that i'm assuming will start coming.

but congrats, 100 down and a lot more to come.

compudoc

Registered Member
YEAH!!! a milestone.. I'm certainly glad to have found this forum. It has uber potential. Keep up the good work.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Right now there arent many mods, however we will be looking for some in the coming weeks. Of course we plan to wait until after the contest is over (since mods can't enter) before dealing with that. :)

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I'm member number six, I have a single digit.. that makes me better than all of you. Anyway, I'm glad to see GF taking off like it should. I hope we hit 1000 in Q1 of '06.