10 years!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AngelsPeak, May 26, 2005.

1. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

Hi everyone, just wanted to stop by briefly and say "good morning"! Today is my 10th wedding anniversary, I have the day off of work, and the sun is shining! I am going to take a walk down to the water and just sit and do nothing for about an hour...bliss-bliss-bliss!! Then I have plans to make for later....wink-wink! Hope everyone has a great day! Oh and Doubles, BEHAVE! Keep an eye on him girls! :)

2. Msbabedoll

Msbabedoll Registered Member

CONGRADSSSS!!!!! 10 years dont you get like a HUGE diamond for that many years or sumtin? LOL

3. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

God, I hope not, I am not a jewelry wearer. I take my wedding ring off the minute I walk through the door! I'd be thrilled with a nice new set of paintbrushes and some more clay! I'm a simple woman! LOL :D

4. Msbabedoll

Msbabedoll Registered Member

LOL...............WHA?????????// no Jewlery!!! SOME ONE SAVE THIS WOMAN! LOL

5. 1_ares_1

1_ares_1 Registered Member

No KIDDING!! I'm comin' over and bringin' her a straight jacket.... But don't worry Angel, it's all flowery and quite fashionable :D
    Have a happy happy 10th Wedding Anniversary!

6. kyrie

kyrie Registered Member

I hear ya. Im not big on jewelry either. My hubby bought me diamond earrings once and I freaked out because of how expensive they were. I could have bought a new fridge or something else with that money. And get this. I havent worn them in 3 years. I wore them like twice. The back fell off one day and I lost the earring. I finally found it and havent worn them since. Waste of money. Ugh.
    I also take my wedding ring off as soon as I walk in the door. It annoys me.

Being a simple woman is a good thing I think.

Oops. I forgot to say......... Congrats on your 10 year anniversay!!!!!!!

Last edited: May 26, 2005
  7. doubles2004

doubles2004 Registered Member

8. Nanner

Nanner Registered Member

A day late (why is it I never find posts I haven't read yet)? But still a heartfelt

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!!

9. TGirl

TGirl Registered Member

hmmmmmmmmmm welllllllllllll <smarty pants look> <bobbin head back and forth>
    Seems it is women like you that our husbands should be married too.....<points nose to the ceiling>.....seeings they don't think we WANT the diamonds either...Well let me tell you somethin sista...WE DO!! And it is women like you girlfriend that makes us all get NOTHIIIIIIIIIING!!

Hehehehe Naaaaaaaaaaaaa my hubby buys me the world if I want it...lol well as we can afford it....lol I never take my wedding ring off (scared I will forget to put it back on the next day) (seriously) and I have.... lessee I wear 11 rings everyday...This is not counting the full ring box I have filled also..plus I wear necklaces and bracelets, I have three earings in one ear and one in the other...so two pair works out great...
    I am the girly girl of all girls....I need a bigger jewerly box...I keep telling him that and he just ends up buying me another peice.....

I am thankful for your ten years of marriage...my mom and dad have been married 54 years and still counting and I really find that rare these days to even make 10...Yesterday, was a very special day for you..and you are very blessed as your husband is ten times over....
    Congratulation!!
    ~Trina~

10. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

Trina, you are tooooo funny! Believe me I am not the one all the husbands think they should be married to! LOL :lol: Especially when I'm having one of my...oh how does hubby put it...hmmmm, oh yeah, one of my Pollock days! You know frustrated raging artist syndrome...he-he-he, and my wants are many, just not in the bauble form! I have a little cup my ring goes in, and it's just a habit to throw it on when I walk out the door, besides if I wore it all the time, it would be ruined...full of paint and clay and I probably would lose it in my messy studio!