• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

10 reasons to vote Obama:

dDave

V.I.P.
The sad thing is that a couple of those are most certainly legitimate enough reasons for some people to vote for one person and not the other. Stupid shallow Americans.

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
I love that list, it was on tumblr yesterday.

'His name is Mitt.'

Good reasons all round, y'know, while forgetting he's oppressing women's rights, banning gay's right to adopt and think rapists should have parental rights.

Let's also not forget he's an idiot and thinks aeroplane windows should open during flight.

Just saying.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I liked number 7 for Romney and 3 for Obama. He forgot about Big Bird, that would be number one on a list for me. Maybe Big Bird can poop on his head.

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
I love that list, it was on tumblr yesterday.

'His name is Mitt.'

Good reasons all round, y'know, while forgetting he's oppressing women's rights, banning gay's right to adopt and think rapists should have parental rights.

Let's also not forget he's an idiot and thinks aeroplane windows should open during flight.

Just saying.
that's just what white nigga's do, yo.

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
"This muthafuckas name is Mitt"

That's all the reason I need not to vote for him, y'know if I was American and all. I refuse to say the name Mitt aloud. It's like Ke$ha... it's not a real name.

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
I just want to point out if someone said a reason to not vote for Obama is because his name is Barack Hussein Obama they would be called a racist and if that someone were a celebrity, chances are his career would practically be over. But making fun of the white guy's name is fair game, apparently.

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
mitt's are for baseball not for president'ing
And for boxing. And again, if someone said Hussein's are for bombing places and not for presidenting they would be labeled a racist.