• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

10-month old baby gets gun permit approved!

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.

Link_Q

Registered Member

huh !
but how could this possibly happen ?!
so ,,, when he grow up a little and know how to hold it the first victim will be his mother ! ^^ << Stewi's world huh !

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
It was probably just a small loophole in the law, and it'll get fixed soon now that someone has pointed it out.

Hi_Im_Tim

I am Heavy Weapons Guy
That sounds stupid. You would think that the guy who issued the permit would realize that, even if it is a loophole in the law, it is just stupid to give a baby a gun.

Van

Heavy Weapons Guy
V.I.P.
I can't pull up the article anymore, but I'm guessing that it is in Texas, no offense meant to any of you Texans, but Texas is widely known as a state with one of the most relaxed gun laws.

And ya, Steve is probably right. It will get fixed, it was probably just a stunt by the parents or something.

dDave

V.I.P.
those are some really stupid parents, I wouldn't care if my "10 Month Old!" had a gun permit they would absolutely not be allowed to handle a gun, I think that the government is pretty stupid for allowing this, obviously this baby should be taken away from the parents if the baby is allowed anywhere near a gun.

Van

Heavy Weapons Guy
V.I.P.
Like I said earlier, this is probably just a political stunt by the parents. I don't think the situation is that extreme that he should be taken away from his parents.