• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

$10,000 Dinner Tip

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.

Psyco

Food Whore
Dear Lord... God do I wish i was that waiter... Hell, why couldn't Trumph just start giving random people money? I live somewhat near him....

SuiGeneris

blue 3
Stories like this make me want to become a waiter, but then I remember that most waiters get like 2 dollar tips. But seriously, 10,000?! Nice publicity stunt, but a little expensive heh.

dDave

V.I.P.
That it one lucky waiter, I wonder why he did that though, it is a little high, I guess that giving a $10,000 tip is just a thing that you can do when you are super rich.

I wonder if he left it in cash...

JjCrazyboy

Registered Member
I know why he did it. If I had that much money I think if I found someoen who could use it and I know they would not just waste it (which most people would do) I would give that much of a tip. $10,000 to Trump is nothing.

Hanzo_Hattori

For the Horde!
I wonder if the waiter went to the manager and slapped him when he got all that money LOL

Van

Heavy Weapons Guy
V.I.P.
I agree with JJ. If I knew the waiter needed money, and wouldn't just waste it on a car of something, I might leave a tip like that (If I had that much money!). Maybe he talked to the waiter quite a bit and found out that he/she had some need.

If I did do something like this however, I wouldn't even want the media to know.

Malificus

Likes snow
Am I the only one who wondered how good a waiter would have to service Trump to get that much?

EDITOR'S NOTE: This story has been determined to be a hoax.
O:
The blogger lied to us.

Iris

rainbow 11!
lol I wish he would though.

But he should give ME the money.