#1 Stephen Colbert tops New York Times Best Sellers List

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Stephen Colbert's "I am America (And so can you!)" has topped the New York Times Best Seller List this week as the #1 Nonfiction book.

Here's the book: Stephen Colbert - I Am America (And So Can You)

Here's the list: Books - Best-Seller Lists - New York Times

Never before has any presidential candidate also reached New York Times Best Seller status while campaigning! :D

In all seriousness, I'm interested to see what his book is about. From watching his show I think I agree with him on many political issues. Has anybody here read this book yet?

dDave

Guardian of the Light
V.I.P.
Oh I was scared for a second that Christopher Paolini had lost his title of #1 New York times bestseller for fiction, I have not heard much about his work or much about him I just know his name and recognized it when I saw it here.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
A friend of mine bought it, it seems like a fun read. I could probably finish it in a sitting, and I intend on doing so as soon as he's finished with it.

Psyco

Food Whore
I was talking about the book with a guy at my radio station. He said its alright, some parts are really funny, and other parts are dry and drawn out.

I, for one, probably won't buy a copy, if anything i'll borrow it from a friend/the library.

Hi_Im_Tim

I am Heavy Weapons Guy
Stephen Colbert just got cut out of the Elections.

"The party's executive council met Thursday afternoon in Columbia to decide which candidates met the criteria to be placed on the ballot, and Colbert didn't make the cut, executive director Joe Werner said.

Colbert has said he will not file for the Republican party ballot because of the $35,000 fee, so the move likely ends his bid to officially run for president in South Carolina."

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
I have his show recorded. I'll have to check if there is a new one since he got cut and see what he has to say about it.

MegaMike

Registered Member
I bought it, but I haven't read much of it yet. I haven't been in a reading mood lately. What I have read is great, hilarious stuff. Not as entertaining to me as America: The Book was though. When I finish it, I'll let everyone know how it was as a whole.