• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

1 moderator spot open Apply now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah true, well just let to know that your now a moderator there so congratulations and make sure nothing gets out of hand there my friend.

Vegito728

Registered Member
That sucks 007 Vegeta did an awesome job in there. But i'm sure Sui will do a good job.

SuiGeneris

blue 3
Vince Carter said:
Yeah true, well just let to know that your now a moderator there so congratulations and make sure nothing gets out of hand there my friend.
I'm assuming you gave Sephy the job instead of me? I'm not a mod, but it seems that he is. Just checking up and seeings whats going on there. If thats the case then its fine; just wanna make sure.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yea you are Sui, I would never give it to Sephy because he's never in that section, and you are that's why I gave it to you.

SuiGeneris

blue 3
Nevermind: I was looking in the wrong spot for a second there.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

If 007 still going to be a mod when he gets back or what?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yes he's gonna get back is position when he comes, well if he comes back, because he did a good job before he left.

Status
Not open for further replies.