• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

1 moderator spot open Apply now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Well I gave 007 Vegeta long enough he said he was movie and it was gonna take him like 2 weeks, he hasn't been here for 1 month so anyone could apply to this position but you must be an active member in that section and you have to keep it active by posting new threads and getting new members to join and post there, and you have to watch that people don't break any rules. Apply now.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Did he moderate the DBZ section or just the Anime section as a whole?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
He moderated the Dragon Ball Z section and he was doing a great job writing like seven new topics a day, but then he told me he was moving and he would be back in couple of weeks and not to take him off as a moderator and did agree but it's been 1 month now and it's time to change. If he decides to come back then I will talk to him about it.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I was wondering where he wondered off too, well I still check the DBZ, so I'll check it more often until a new moderator is there.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Alright then that's good, but I still wanna find a new one as quick as possible so please people apply for it, but you have to know a lot about the show. Also you must follow the rules and make sure the others do aswell.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Well gee that seems pretty obvious lol.

B

barfootboards

I would apply, but like that thread in subtalk says i wont be around, if the position is still open by the end of the month (doubtfully) I'll take it.

SuiGeneris

blue 3
I can take it if you need someone to take it. If you want I can cover it until bar gets back; or I can just be the mod period; either way is fine with me.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah I guess I can choose you Sui you've done a good job so far, but just to let you know that you must become more active then you're already are in that section, what I mean is coming up with new threads everyday, and trying to get new members that will write in that section.

SuiGeneris

blue 3
Yeah I understand and I will. No worries; I become active where I'm needed, and if I mod a section; I'll be active there. Its kind've hard to mod a section that you're not going to be active in.

Status
Not open for further replies.