$1 Million Giveaway

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Dragon, Jun 3, 2008.

1. Dragon

Dragon Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

Vince McMahon is giving away his wealth. He is giving away $1 million a week each week on Raw. There is a code that you have to enter and when Vince calls the winner, the winner would have to give him that code. I hope someone from here wins $1 million! I can't enter because I don't have cable.

WWE chairman promotes `Raw' with $1M giveaway - Yahoo! Sports

2. Unity

Unity I drink & I know things. Staff Member

I think this topic was already brought up in another thread...we might want to relocate the conversation.

Also, 1 Million isn't being given away to one person. I think it's being given away in increments to several winners, right?

3. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

I already registered once today for the giveaway. Here are the details...

The official details have been released for Vince McMahon's Million Dollar Mania giveaway contest.

Vince will be giving away a total of eight prizes, totalling $1,000,000. One check will be given away each week on [COLOR=blue! important][COLOR=blue! important]WWE [COLOR=blue! important]RAW[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR] starting next week.

* You can enter the contest at [COLOR=blue! important][COLOR=blue! important]WWE[/COLOR][/COLOR].com at this link.

* The Official Contest Rules can be viewed this link.

* From Section 6 of the contest rules, here are the [COLOR=blue! important][COLOR=blue! important]cash[/COLOR][/COLOR] amounts that WWE will be giving away over the next 8 weeks:

- ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE: Two-hundred fifty thousand dollars ($250,000 USD) to be awarded in the form of a check.

- TWO (2) FIRST PRIZES: Each consisting of two-hundred thousand dollars ($200,000 USD) to be awarded in the form of a check.

- ONE (1) SECOND PRIZE: One-hundred twenty five thousand dollars ($125,000 USD) to be awarded in the form of a check.

- ONE (1) THIRD PRIZE: Ninety-eight thousand dollars ($98,000 USD) to be awarded in the form of a check.

- ONE (1) FOURTH PRIZE: Seventy-five thousand dollars ($75,000 USD) to be awarded in the form of a check. ONE (1) FIFTH PRIZE: Fifty-one thousand nine hundred ninety-eight dollars ($51,998 USD) to be awarded in the form of a check.

- ONE (1) SIXTH PRIZE: Two dollars ($2.00 USD) to be awarded in the form of a check.

Somebody is actually going to win a check for $2. Vince McMahon sure has a sense of humor.

4. Dragon

Dragon Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

I do apologize if this thread was already created. I went through the threads before I posted this topic to make sure the topic was not already posted.

5. Unity

Unity I drink & I know things. Staff Member

You know I think I was wrong...there is a thread on McMahon's big idea, but this is more focused on the money giveaway. No need to apologize for sure! haha

6. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Unfourtunately I cannot enter this thread contest since I don't live in the United States.

This is a good idea from Mr McMahon in my opinion, a lot of people will be entering this contest that's for sure, it might even attract new fans to the show, like Vince mentioned on Raw.

Good luck to everyone who enters the contest on these forums.

7. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

Just entered again today :)