• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Xbox 360 063 xobX (360 puzzle site)

yooperchick

Registered Member
I came across this site www.063xobx.com.au

It's a puzzle site, with the 360 in mind. There is supposed to be a reward or a secret at the end, but I have yet to get through the darn thing. I'm on level 5 and a half or something. There are 10 levels.

Anyone else try this?

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Damn, this is hard. I don't think I have the patience to get to the end. I'm stuck on the 5th one.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
What's the point of it though? I don't want to waste a bunch of time just to see "You've been punked!" at the end of it.

I'm on Level 8.. it is INSANE! :( I honestly dont know if I will ever get past it.

yooperchick

Registered Member
Gamechamp said:
Ah, I get it now. Plus, I got through it. Pretty challenging.
No way. Come on, give the answer to the darn username/password level. Pretty pleeeeeaaaassseee ....

Yeah, I could be doing this for nothing, but at least the cobwebs are being dusted out a bit. Now I'm just frustrated cause I'm stuck.

Gamechamp

Registered Member
I'll give you a hint: the picture you clicked on was of J. Allard, and it was backwards.

ltk9492

Registered Member
HOLY CRUD!! I got through everything pretty easily, but then... level 8... OMFG.
Impossible, it took over two hours, i finally got to 360 on it. The secret for lvl 8 is
you don't have to click, just let mouse hit it
Anyways, It had things for australiens who won't get 360 for a while. i got 3 desktop backgrounds, a screensaver, a poopy widget, and a countdown clock. (i think to australien launch). lol it was fun, but that level eight, horrid.

Wrecked

Registered Member
i hate sites like this... i usually lose patience and give up on them.

[ only made it to level 2, i understand the hex but don't get where to click... grrrr ]

ltk9492

Registered Member
okay, lvl whateve:

if you want to do this, the user/pword is...

Are you sure?
100 % sure
CHICKEN CANT SOLVE IT!
Fine, name = dralla, pword= j