• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

04-05 NBA Season

SamusAran86

Registered Member
the Suns once again own the Best Record in the whole League!! 2 less losses than the Miami Heat...

I fell that this is the year for the Suns... Thay can go all they way with the moves that have been made.. The Heat are beatable, and if the Suns get Home Court for all of the playoffs, it will be interesting!! (its already been determined that, if a tie, they will have the advantage over the Heat)

The Bulls have made a nice comeback!! I am happy for them!! staring 0-9 and have lost only 22 games since!! To become the 5th seed in the east!! only 4 games out of first!!

this is gonna get interesting!!

RarePD

Registered Member
The Bulls were 0-9 and to say the least that is a comeback. Steve Nash will probably get MVP, but saying the Heat are beatable is hard to believe. Everyone and their momma knows that when Shaq is in a play-off game he's a wrecking train. If the Bulls make it to the Eastern Conference Finals against Miami, then I'll start chanting "they're beatable" :lol:

Baby Bulls go up against sorry ass Bobcats tonight, easily going to be a 10th straight win if all goes well. But, then the Bulls have to play Miami!

:warp:

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
SamusAran86 said:
the Suns once again own the Best Record in the whole League!! 2 less losses than the Miami Heat...

I fell that this is the year for the Suns... Thay can go all they way with the moves that have been made.. The Heat are beatable, and if the Suns get Home Court for all of the playoffs, it will be interesting!! (its already been determined that, if a tie, they will have the advantage over the Heat)

The Bulls have made a nice comeback!! I am happy for them!! staring 0-9 and have lost only 22 games since!! To become the 5th seed in the east!! only 4 games out of first!!

this is gonna get interesting!!
I think the Suns should worry about the teams in the Western Conference before thinking about the Heat. I definitely don't like San Antonio, but I just can't see Phoenix getting by them in the playoffs. The Suns are too young and the Spurs play much better defense. We'll see though.

SamusAran86

Registered Member
well that will all depend on if the Suprs can comeback from there recent injuries...

Im a little miffed that the Suns have dropped the last 2 games, games they could have WON easily... but gave up in the 4th...

I think the Suns can go far, but Championship would be something I do not expect, though they could do it.

ALSO

CONGRATS, to the Chicago Bulls for makeing the playoffs for the first time since the Jordan era!! Thay started 0-9 and made it all the way back to be the #4 seed in the east!!

RarePD

Registered Member
Bulls deserve a higher seed but Boston's conference sucks so go figure.

I'm hoping the rumors about Tyson Chandler going to the Lakers aren't true. And I don't see why he would since it took him a long time to establish comfortibility with a team and now this year it has all come together. But like I said, let Chicago build up during the offseason and next year will be a whole 'nother ball game. I think the Suns can win the championship this year, home court advantage is always a bitch to the opposing squad. Let's all forget about self-destructive Lakers of this season and last post-season.

By the way, Mark Cuban is a moron for giving up Steve Nash.

SamusAran86

Registered Member
The Suns won there 60th game last night, comeing back from a 14 point deficit. they are now 31 games better than last year, with 3 games to go.

if they can win thise 3 games, the Suns can break there franchise wins record. which currently sits at 62.

The Suns also have a 2 game lead over San Antonio for Home Court advantage throughout the playoffs

RarePD

Registered Member
Wow, 60 games. Who would of ever thought that was possible while looking back at the Sun's record last season?

The Bulls had one of their most devastating wins last night. Killing Orlando by 40 points!

SamusAran86

Registered Member
the Bulls are also a team that is looking real good right now... I cant wait to see how far they can go.

The Suns polished off the kings last night, up by 27 at one point, put in all the bench players..

2 games left in the season.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I don't know how far the Bulls can go with Curry and Deng out for the rest of the year. I'm hoping Indiana will move up to the five spot, cause the Bulls have struggled against Washington.

SamusAran86

Registered Member
well, last night marked the end of the season, Time for PLAYOFFS

The Suns ended up with the best record in the NBA... a 62-20 mark. Hopefully they will be able to keep it going into the playoffs.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Babe_Ruth NBA 1
Babe_Ruth NBA 4
Babe_Ruth NBA 5
Babe_Ruth NBA 17
K NBA 7