• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

04-05 NBA Season

SamusAran86

Registered Member
when he returned at the end of the 94-95 season he only "sorta" helped.

It was the 95-96 Bulls that Jordan and company got the 72-10

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Bulls over Pistons tonight to make it 5 in a row! Only the Heat and the Suns have longer win streaks right now. The Bulls are back! Finally! (now watch them lose their next 10 games to make me look like an idiot)

SamusAran86

Registered Member
The Bulls have a pretty decent team, I think they will make a run for the Playoffs, currently at a 9-15 record. As long as they play thre game, they will be sucessful, and as long as they dont play Phoenix again durring this season lol...

I know Ive said it before, but it bares repeating... I grew up a bulls fan... but this Pheonix Team is just OUTSTANDING... they play the Grizzlies tonight... and could make it 10 wins in a row.. something not really seen since Jordans 95-96 Bulls (there best win streak that year was 13 games)

A win tonight would give them a 23-3 record... 20 games over .500, and by far the best record in the league (by 2.5 games over Seattle)

RarePD

Registered Member
That's right, Orlando Magic eliminated the Bulls in the playoffs that year, but that was before they aquired the best rebounder to ever play, Dennis Rodman.

Phoenix is ripping it up right now. Steve Nash is doing excellent

SamusAran86

Registered Member
but they got there asses handed to them tonight by the Spurs... of course, I didnt get to listen/watch any of the game at all

RarePD

Registered Member
And Miami is rolling.

Just knocked off Detroit. Wade is obviously Shaq's new Kobe. :lol:

SamusAran86

Registered Member
But shaq got "pwned" last night, while the Suns "pwned" the Pacers...

The Suns won by 37 points last night, had a overall lead at 42 at one point...

With the suns at a 30-4 record, I have to say they way they are playing, they could go all the way this year, but then again anything could (and does) usually happen in the playoffs, but there "high tempo" style of play could mean the difference between the "Title" and another offseason...

31-4 now after defeating shaq and the Miami Heat last night...

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Suns lost to the Jamz tonight. They're 31-5 now, which means they'd have to go 41-5 the rest of the way to match the '95-96 Bulls. Pretty unlikely if you ask me. But they should definitely get to 60 wins.

Bulls destroyed the Sixers for another 5-game win streak. They've won 13 of 18 since their 2-13 start, making them the second hottest team in the East, behind the Heat. They're now up to 8th place in the East. If only the season ended today.

The Atlantic division fucking blows. Not one team over .500. Bulls would be in 2nd place in this division, only 1 game behind the Knicks.

New York 17-18 .486
Boston 16-20 .444
Philadelphia 15-19 .441
Toronto 14-22 .389
New Jersey 12-22 .353

SamusAran86

Registered Member
Im soo pissed...

I cannot believe the suns have to endure there current 3 game losing streak...

They were off to such greatness, the the Pacers (who the suns blew out less than a week ago) get so physical, they give Steve Nash a bloody nose, and then knee him on a pick and roll to injure him...

Loseing Nash means alot to this team, they cannot function without him, as the last 3 quarters against the Pacers were just a joke, and the next game, almost as bad...

Its one thing to be mad about being blown out, and another to play so physical as to injure another player 3 times in one game

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Babe_Ruth NBA 1
Babe_Ruth NBA 4
Babe_Ruth NBA 5
Babe_Ruth NBA 17
K NBA 7