.01 subtitle day

Julie

Registered Member
iggyshotthebear said:
I wonder if you can revise the 10cent listing we made today with a penny subtitle tomorrow :smirk:
Found this on the page:

"The promotional rate does not apply to listings which start prior to May 18, 2005 or those listings which are revised during the promotional period. The promotional rate also does not apply to listings created during the promotional period that are scheduled to start after the promotion ends on May 19, 2005."

Yeah, it figures, eBay is too cheap to run them on the same day!

iggyshotthebear

Registered Member
tonyspoker said:
Found this on the page:

"The promotional rate does not apply to listings which start prior to May 18, 2005 or those listings which are revised during the promotional period. The promotional rate also does not apply to listings created during the promotional period that are scheduled to start after the promotion ends on May 19, 2005."

Yeah, it figures, eBay is too cheap to run them on the same day!
Bah! The cheap-o's! They need a free listing day :D Entirely free lol

Julie

Registered Member
iggyshotthebear said:
Bah! The cheap-o's! They need a free listing day :D Entirely free lol
Ooohhh, yeah! And give us like a 1 WEEK advanced notice instead of 1 day. I would spend all my free time that week taking pictures of everything I could get my hands on, upload 'em all on the 'puter, & on 'Free' day I could just sit there all day & list, list, list. Can you just imagine the mania on there if they did that? LOL

fairyquadmother

Registered Member
can you imagine how much $$ they'd lose? LOL. It'd be like free trash pick up day in my town. I swear people save trash for a YEAR for that day.. LOL.

Anyway, it'd be like eBay losing .00001% of their profits!! LOL.

That's me being jealous I didn't think of it of course. BUT, I was there from nearly the beginning of ebay! (8 years ago I started)