Two Socks First or Sock/Shoe Sock/Shoe?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mirage, Feb 12, 2010.

?

Two Socks First or Sock/Shoe Sock/Shoe?

1. Sock Sock, Shoe Shoe, Left then Right

62.5%
  2. Sock Sock, Shoe Shoe, Right then Left

25.0%
  3. Sock Shoe, Sock Shoe, Left then Right

12.5%
  4. Sock Shoe, Sock Shoe, Right then Left

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

When putting on your socks and shoes will you put both socks on first or one sock and then one shoe and then the other set?

I will put both socks on first, right then left. Then both shoes in the same order.

Major likes this.
  2. Nixola

Nixola Boom Boom Pow!

I voted for Sock Sock Shoe Shoe Left Right.

I put both my socks on first, then my shoes and I always start with my left foot.

I think I would find it rather odd to have one fully dressed foot and the other is still bare lol.

3. Xeilo

Xeilo Registered Member V.I.P.

I put both socks on then both shoes, going from right to left.

4. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad Staff Member V.I.P.

99% of the time I put my socks on first, then my shoes. If I'm on a backpacking trip sometimes I go sock shoe sock shoe just so I don't have to stand on the ground in my socks.

5. Smelnick

Smelnick Creeping On You Staff Member V.I.P.

I put both socks on, and then I wander around the house for a bit. And then the occurence of a thought happens. I decide "Hey, its time to go to work." And so I proceed to my front door, and put my shoes on. So I guess I would fit into the category of 'Socks and then shoes". It's simply black and white.

6. Scissorhands

Scissorhands Registered Member

i wear my socks an shoe on at the same foot firs tleft but both soc;k at same time first

7. icegoat63

icegoat63 Heart of the Tempest V.I.P.

Both Socks always first, Then Left Shoe Right shoe.

When I first saw this thread title I couldnt help but think it looked like some sort of weird Dr. Seuss reference.

8. AnitaKnapp

AnitaKnapp It's not me, it's you. V.I.P.

lololololol

sock shoe, sock shoe

my mom always used to bitch at me for it. I don't know why. she always thought that it should be socks, then shoes. and mom was like...what if the house was on fire? and i was like, wtf mom? if the house was on fire, i don't think i would worry about socks and shoes, i think i would run out of the house screaming...omfgthehouseisonfiregetthefuckout. but i would try to remember to carry them out with me.

9. Impact

Impact Whoren V.I.P.

Where is the option for putting shoes on first, then socks. There is never any love for us sock over shoe type people. This is full out discrimination. You shall be hearing from my lawyer.

Socks first then shoes. By the way, this is one pointless thread :)

Mirage likes this.
  10. Nibbles

Nibbles meep

Both socks then shoes starting from left to right.

11. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

Who the heck puts on a shoe after a sock without putting the other sock on first? Barmy. edit: Oh, Pam. You're a freak. Learn something new every day. :lol:

I voted sock sock shoe shoe (because I'm... normal, lol) but I have no idea if it's left or right first, but I'm guessing left.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2010
  12. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

Winner. :lol:

I put both socks first, prolly right then left. Most of the time the reason is that my shoes are elsewhere, near the door so I put them last.

13. Barbara

Barbara Ess Tii Eph Yu V.I.P.

I voted for number one but the order in which I do it may change from left to right to right to left. It depends on which hand I pick the socks up with.

14. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

That's actually the one benefit to doing it that way. I do that too when I'm outside or camping. I know people who do that all the time though and it bugs me. I don't know why people would do it that way if they are on carpet, for example.